Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Planet Yurt -
Please take note of the following terms & conditions that the hirer must agree to before yurts can be delivered to any function or event.
1. Any damage or loss of any hired item is the responsibility of the hirer. Failure to report any damage may result in extra fees being charged to the hirer for repairs or replacement.
2. The payment terms are as follows (unless otherwise arranged):
- 50% deposit at time of booking
- 50% balance on arrival
3. If staying at a campsite (with prior approval), the pitch fees are the responsibility of the hirer.
4. Delivery is free within a 12 mile radius of Nottingham (NG1) or Loddon, Norfolk. Outside this area a charge of 70p/mile will apply.
5. Please do not smoke inside the yurt.
6. Please remove footwear on entering the yurt, especially in wet weather.
7. Planet Yurt takes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by the negligence of the hirer or guests.
8. In the unlikely event that Planet Yurt is unable to provide goods as arranged (for example extreme weather), a full refund will be provided.
9. Bedding is not provided, so please remember sheets, pillows, duvets etc if required.
10. If hiring the wood burning stove, at least one person (not under the influence of alcohol or drugs) will be responsible for safe use of the stove and ensure it is fully extinguished before the yurt is vacated at the end of the hire period. The stove must not be moved from its position and only the stove provided by us may be used.